German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya all im not to sure if im posting in the right place im pretty new to this site.
Iv just brought my german shepherd puppy home yesterday :D im in love he is 8 weeks old, my only concern now is as he has super sharp teeth he has been playing with my cavalier king charles spaniel and shes 1 year 6 months really well untill this evening he must have hurt her and she really went for him, i know she was only putting in him in his place but im worried she has gone off him and she hasnt bothered with him since and im worried hes going to dominate her and obviously herbeing the first dog in the house i dont want him to dominate her, he has started sleeping on her big bed and now she wont lye on it and goes out into the hallway in her other bed in there, we tried putting her on the bed so shes knows its still her bed but if he is there she growls so we have left that... she does follow him like if he goes into the garden she will get up and go out with him.
shes not a nasty dog iv never seen her act like that at all, is there anyway i can stop him from being the dominate one. or help in some way. i really dont want to make things worse with her.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts