Looking for some help. Found the perfect puppy that will be available in 2weeks. (puppy will be 10 weeks). However I'm 9 weeks away from delivering a baby. Is it a good idea to get this puppy now or should we wait? I just don't have any idea. I think the husband and I can make it work, but I just don't know if it's a good idea or not. Will a 4 month old puppy be OK around a newborn? Naturally I will keep a close eye on both. It's very important to me to raise this baby with a GSD in his or her life. Suggestions?