3 Months

Moving

Front shots

Stacked himself

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
He's Adorable with a capital A :D Is he a brother of Aslan, the puppy Lies was training for a bit? Are you keeping him? :)

Sorry, I get excited when I see another bicolour, we need more representation on the board ;):)

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Yes, he's Aslan's littermate. I think Aslan has a broader head and muzzle (might be a smidge bigger and more bone overall) but Aikon has a bit better rear angulation. I think this based on seeing the dogs in person and seeing them move, not comparing the photos. I saw him on Saturday and got to watch him move outdoors, he moves really nicely for such a young working line puppy. Could be more dry but overall very balance and smooth.

·
Registered
68 Posts
No critique, but I really like him! :)

Have you made any videos of you training him? I've got a pup almost the same age- mine is 15 weeks- and I'm looking for training ideas! I like what you did with Kastle so much but I would love to see the very beginnings of puppy training.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
he is sooooooo stinken cute! I'm missing my bi boy bad:( So Falon if he gets on your nerves, send him to me:))) I'll pay for postage:)

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
geez, i feel sorry for him such an ugly lil fella, tell ya what, cos i feel sorry for him you can send him to me for say the next 10 years, i will give him a great home and save the embarassment of him parading around in public... :)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments - yes, he is the litter mate to Aslan (which is the name I *almost* stole for him :) ). He's a fun little guy!

No critique, but I really like him! :)

Have you made any videos of you training him? I've got a pup almost the same age- mine is 15 weeks- and I'm looking for training ideas! I like what you did with Kastle so much but I would love to see the very beginnings of puppy training.
Not really, a few tracking videos and that's it basically. I'm just following the same things I did with Kastle when he was a puppy. I have 100 million videos of Kastle when he was itty bitty.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Beautiful pup!

Congrats and good luck with him!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, he's Aslan's littermate. I think Aslan has a broader head and muzzle (might be a smidge bigger and more bone overall) but Aikon has a bit better rear angulation. I think this based on seeing the dogs in person and seeing them move, not comparing the photos. I saw him on Saturday and got to watch him move outdoors, he moves really nicely for such a young working line puppy. Could be more dry but overall very balance and smooth.
Thanks Lies! I'm hoping to show him on occasion when I show Kastle so I hope he turns out half-way decent hahahaha I'm SUPER curious to see how these pups mature out since everyone that has seen Aikon here in TN/GA has commented on how tiny he is compared to the other puppies in club. Seems like Pan was an itty bitty thing and he's "normal" now. Kastle was a HUGE puppy and he's small now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts