German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we picked up Abby this past Saturday from her foster mom! Abby and her siblings were all adopted out through a rescue. Her mom is a full GSD, most likely used by a byb. No one is sure who the papa was of this litter as there were male GSDs also picked up along with the mom, but we all know anything is possible :).

Abby is 8 weeks old! I also am adding a pic of her "brother" our other dog, Johnny. He is 6 years old and his mom was also a GSD and father was listed as a traveling man :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Congrats on your new pup! She is cute! Look forward to hearing more stories about Abby and Johnny and, of course, seeing more pictures!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Abby is 6 months old now!

[/IMG][/IMG]

I just thought I would post back to this thread, Abby is now 6 months old! And I have to say, I think she is a beautiful young lady :) It's fun to see how much she has grown in comparison to the chair!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! Since she came from a rescue and we can never be certain if she is full GSD or not, it has been a lot of fun watching her grow and change. I wondered for awhile if she would get an undercoat, as my other gsd mix (definite mix there) does not have one and has a very short coat (except around his tail and butt, lol). But here lately Abby has had undercoat coming in. She is going to be a smaller female, as she is only about 40-42 pounds right now, not sure of her height as I lost my measuring tape. Also, I love how speckled her black areas are with silvery fur right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts