German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, have a 2 1/2 mo old pup,only 4 days now havent been puppy mom in 9 yrs and tons of questions,dont laugh, lol, but here's one, have noticed as shes sleeping, she stretches ALOT while making this little grunting sound,is cute but do they really stretch that much? and should i limit her playtime with other dog,she seems to stop when doesnt want to play anymore but can she get too much exercise?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
The stretching thing is cute and definitely normal. I used to love it when my pup would stretch and flex his paws.
She will let you know when she's had enough with the other dog. Enjoy her down time while she's young because in no time she will be the energizer bunny!

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
They are at their sweetest when they sleep. I love it when I sweet-talk to him and he stirs and stretches his pads. He still does that. I consider it a compliment when he responds like this in his sleep.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, okay,was worried maybe she was sore from too much playing,is already bouncing,streaking,sliding,stubborn,selective hearing ball of pure electricity,my cats hate her,and everything else right now,ha,she comes from high energy/high drive working K-9s,have never been so neurotic minded,have to get a grip immediately or I will become her puppet lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
she loves to lay on me to sleep,well right now anyway,I'm the safe zone,lol,just didnt remember my hailey jo ever stretching and making noise like that haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts