German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our baby girl Kola... we took a trip to PetSmart today... got her a puppy bath and nails done... :D
Then took her around the store and got new yummy toys, and treats.
However, we wanted to get her a bed because she has been laying on pillows whenever she sleeps.
We werent sure which one to get her.... soooooo.... We took Kola inside the training area (it wasnt in use at the time).... picked out 3 beds we thought she would like.... and she kepy laying on the BIG KONG bed.... lmao... so thats the one that came home...:rolleyes:
So here she is on her new bed... with new toys.... being a happy lil pup!:wub:

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! We love her!!!!!!! She is really doing awesome on her potty training and crate training finally!!!!

:D SUCH AN AWESOME DAY OUT WITH HER! ! ! :wub:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Are you the same person that had a nightmare of a time with crating her in the same room with you?

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Just a reminder. . . not a good idea to take her to PetSmart unless she's had her full series of vaccinations. (I don't know if she has or not, just reminding you.) Anyone can take a sick dog into petsmart and if your puppy's not fully vaccinated there could be germs on the floor or basket that could kill her.

Also, I bought the Kong bed but ended up returning it the next day. The dogs sleep in our bed room and the Kong bed is so LOUD that every time he would change position my husband and I would both wake up. If you're a heavy sleeper or your dog doesn't sleep in your room it shouldn't bother you.

Very very cute pics! Looks like she loves her bed!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
sweet sweet puppy:)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Awwww, she is an absolute cutie!! I just love her <3 What a spoiled little girl!! Enjoy this age, it goes way too fast. Give her puppy kisses for me!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
How adorable...I like the first pic. Alligator jaws wide open.
And look at those nice needle sharp puppy teeth! Better get
a box of bandaids...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all!!!!!

TitonsDad..yes we were having a nightmare of a time crate training her. However, we eventually had to move her crate into another room, and set our alarms every few hours to check on her. Now, she goes in and out of the crate...sleeps in it with no complaining. :D

Emoore.. thanks for the information. They made us aware of that when we took her in there. We only let her down in a few places, and the PetSmart in our area my friend works there and they heavily disinfect the shopping karts. Thank you though for telling me that. Her vet is inside PetSmart as well, at Banfield, we have her on the Puppy wellness program. :)

The KONG bed is kind of loud but she doesnt sleep in our room loose unless we are awake. It mostly just for during the day when she naps. The only thing in her crate is the liner.

She is really spolied. XTOL trust me we have investment in Bandaids now. :laugh:

Thanks again!!! MORE PICS COMING SOON! ! !

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Emoore.. thanks for the information. They made us aware of that when we took her in there.
That is AWESOME that they told you that. At the PetSmart in my area I see people come in with tiny little puppies all the time, letting them walk around and nobody says anything.

Glad you like the Kong bed. I would have liked to have kept it because it seemed really durable for a puppy but had to return it.

Looking forward to more pics. . .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts