German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I was wondering where you were, hadn't seen you post lately. I guess the answer is obvious, you are enjoying that gorgeous puppy of yours! He's so beautiful. It will be neat to see how his colors change.

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, he's not home yet.

We have major issues and trouble with our landlord and it's getting worse and worse and to the point that we have to move at the end of the month.

It's not a habital and safe place. We've been without water for two days, the mold, that we can't lock the doors, rotting wodden panels.
Head over Heels into Dog Handling: Landlord Troubles

This is what we've been doing. I am just so tired and thank god we have a new place where we can move into.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
he is a big moose !!! SO CUTE! I'm so sorry your having problems with the house and landlord, certainly not what you want when you've come so far;((

Is there anyway you can complain to the base or something?? I hope you can get your deposit back..

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Unit was already involved. Some people actually made it sound like the only reason we live off post is because of the dogs and would have rather seen us getting rid of a dog or two to move on post.

They wouldn't even grant us an emmergency loan because of that. They did not realize that the only reason we have to move is that it's not habital and that we'd live off post regardless of having dogs or not.

We do have a new place though. Chris found an add on craigslist for a dog that needed boarding. Turns out that they PCS. So we are taking their place, board their dog for the timebeing and pay way less than we do now and have more than a 100 acres of land coming with it.

Thank god, its weird how things work but I am so happy to get out of here. He is now trying to bully and harrasse us out but because of the dogs I am willed to get out two days early. God forbid if he tried to force his way in and do something to the dogs. You never know whats going on in somebodys mind. Maybe I am crazy but I don't want to take any chances either. Or what if he forced his way in and they'd bit him and would be put down because of that?

I just want to have some peace... it's the holidays and I am having headaches and stomache aches... and I ate all day long because the stress is getting to me. I regret that by tomorrow, heck, I already regret it.

As for Judge. I can't wait to get him over here. He's going to be a big boy. He already is a big boy. :)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Wow, I thought it would be a long time until I saw a pup that made Shasta look dainty, but I think your boy does it! He's adorable; I love those sturdy legs!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, I thought it would be a long time until I saw a pup that made Shasta look dainty, but I think your boy does it! He's adorable; I love those sturdy legs!
Me too. He's got some pretty sturdy legs. I can't wait to see what he's going to look like when he's all grown up.

His breeder said that he's coming after his dad, Orry.

·
Registered
123 Posts
wow, talk about a big-boned dog. That guy is going to be massive

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
:wub: He is so blinkin adorable! Hehe he is probably almost bigger than Molly already :rofl:

I hope your move goes well and you can put the stress behind you and start to enjoy your new home :hugs:

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
:wub: He is so blinkin adorable! Hehe he is probably almost bigger than Molly already :rofl:

I hope your move goes well and you can put the stress behind you and start to enjoy your new home :hugs:

Yeah, I am wondering how big he's getting. Hopefully not outside the standard.

Remember when we predicted that Indra would be getting big? She's right within the standard. She just looks like a deer with that long body and big ears. :D

As for our new place. I am just hoping that it's not too small for four dogs and a cat. But then again...with so much land there is enough space . :D

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh he is so cute and what a chunky monkey! I am so sorry you had to come here and have a bad experience right away. Wishing you a speedy exit from your **** hole and hoping you have a Happy Holiday!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh he is so cute and what a chunky monkey! I am so sorry you had to come here and have a bad experience right away. Wishing you a speedy exit from your **** hole and hoping you have a Happy Holiday!
Don't worry. I've had one bad experience among a lot of good ones. We've had so much help from people, it's amazing. So it's not all that bad. :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Judge is a gorgeous boy!! He's going to be big!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
What a handsome boy!

You are going to have your hands full with 4 dogs! :wild:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts