German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32,561 Posts
The German Shepherd Club of Northern Ohio meets in Macedonia on the second Tuesday of every month, that is this Tuesday. It is a ways away from Warren true.

I live in Ashtabula County, and work in Aurora so I go through Champion. Generally, I drive from Aurora to Perry to drive with my friend back to the meeting in Macedonia. After the meeting we usually have dinner and I usually get home about 1am. Too late, but too bad, it is only once a month.

We are hosting a Futurity in May over on the west side of Cleveland, near where Dr Hutchison is, in fact, Friday night there is a seminar at his place. So it is around North Ridgville. We also do a show in August, usually somewhere south along with a big show. Youngstown/Canfield Area. There are some nice shows over in Canfield. Also in Akron I think, Portage County Fairgrounds. This last year has been a big blur. Also the sugarbush kennel club hosts shows, sometimes at the green road armory -- matches and run throughs, sometimes at the polo fields, Cleveland Metroparks.

I have done Rally at the Youngstown All Breed Training Club show. That is coming up, I think in April. Rally is on Friday so no go for me, unless I can get Rushie ready for obedience by then.

For a list of events, you can go on the AKC website.

Welcome and good luck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.