German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,141 Posts
There is the Youngstown All breed Obedience club very near you....over on the road parallel to 76 just past Leonards trailer sales.........

what "type" of German Shepherd is CJ??? There are schutzhund clubs in the area too...

Lee

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
What kind of dog shows are you looking for???? Obedience, tracking, herding, AGILITY, shutzund, flyball, freestyle, rally.........

·
Registered
31,870 Posts
The German Shepherd Club of Northern Ohio meets in Macedonia on the second Tuesday of every month, that is this Tuesday. It is a ways away from Warren true.

I live in Ashtabula County, and work in Aurora so I go through Champion. Generally, I drive from Aurora to Perry to drive with my friend back to the meeting in Macedonia. After the meeting we usually have dinner and I usually get home about 1am. Too late, but too bad, it is only once a month.

We are hosting a Futurity in May over on the west side of Cleveland, near where Dr Hutchison is, in fact, Friday night there is a seminar at his place. So it is around North Ridgville. We also do a show in August, usually somewhere south along with a big show. Youngstown/Canfield Area. There are some nice shows over in Canfield. Also in Akron I think, Portage County Fairgrounds. This last year has been a big blur. Also the sugarbush kennel club hosts shows, sometimes at the green road armory -- matches and run throughs, sometimes at the polo fields, Cleveland Metroparks.

I have done Rally at the Youngstown All Breed Training Club show. That is coming up, I think in April. Rally is on Friday so no go for me, unless I can get Rushie ready for obedience by then.

For a list of events, you can go on the AKC website.

Welcome and good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts