German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fluffy puppy is not so little anymore! When I weighed and measured him a few weeks ago he was about 24 inches at the shoulder and 63lbs so slightly on the small side for a male but fine by me! We are going to be doing some herding, my goal is to possibly compete in San Diego's 2014 winter herding trial, we shall see. :)

Ollie tending his flock ;)

Untitled (2013-05-10 21:33:30) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

No really it's my husbands dog and his best friend ever

Untitled (2013-05-10 21:36:47) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-05-10 21:36:52) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Who has an appointment with the groomer LOL

Untitled (2013-05-10 21:36:56) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-05-05 03:18:42) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-05-05 03:18:59) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Self stack by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-05-10 21:34:21) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-05-10 21:35:42) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-05-10 21:33:43) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-05-10 21:34:05)

IMG_8958_edited-1 by Carriesue82, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And a video of Ollie's favorite game, apologies if it makes you dizzy. :)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
LOL! I actually honestly thought that was a sheep at first. Love it! Reminds me of Trent and his "sheep" friend:

Beautiful pictures, Ollie is such a good looking dog. Look forward to hearing all about your herding endeavors!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Such a stunner :wub:

LOL! The video was funny, it's one of Delgado's favourite thing to do as well. Though to save my stomach I swing the pole around me and over my head so so it makes a circle but I stay stationary and HE does all the running. Much easier and less puke inducing :D

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So handsome!
Thank you!
LOL! I actually honestly thought that was a sheep at first. Love it! Reminds me of Trent and his "sheep" friend:

Beautiful pictures, Ollie is such a good looking dog. Look forward to hearing all about your herding endeavors!
Wow that's not a lamb? :D And thank you, I'm looking forward to herding and showing those border collies a thing or two. ;)

Such a stunner :wub:

LOL! The video was funny, it's one of Delgado's favourite thing to do as well. Though to save my stomach I swing the pole around me and over my head so so it makes a circle but I stay stationary and HE does all the running. Much easier and less puke inducing :D
Lmao that's a great idea! I usually try to run around at the same time instead of going in circles, just my backyard doesn't lend itself to that. :p

WOW, what a gorgeous boy! Love his name too:)

The white dog is adorable. They look like best buds.
Thank you and they are great friends, hopefully it stays that way! Closest I can get to buying a sheep for him. :D

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Wow, he has really gotten more handsome since the last pictures I saw. Really nice looking boy.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, he has really gotten more handsome since the last pictures I saw. Really nice looking boy.
Thank you! I think it's his lion mane coming in, makes him look a bit more regal. :) Structurally he reminds me a lot of Lisl!

you crack me up !!!!!!!! last one is my favorite, love that face and that dark mask :)
:D I love his dark mask too and hope it stays!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
<3 Ollie, if he goes missing, don't look here.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Handsome Fella

·
Registered
334 Posts
He is sooo handsome :) I just love his color even more everytime I see him

1 - 17 of 17 Posts