German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, where did time go? My little fluffy puppy is not quite so little or fluffy anymore. :cry: He is now almost 24 inches tall and about 60 pounds, he will be 7 months next week. His adult coat is still coming in and he's rocking a bit of a lion mane now like his sire. :)

Practicing down stay at the park

downstay by Carriesue82, on Flickr

firstdslrphoto by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-03-22 01:24:18) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-03-22 01:24:28) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Untitled (2013-03-22 17:37:53) by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I've already seen most of these, but I cant get enough of Ollie! He is soooo handsome! And Carrie, that camera takes AWESOME pictures. If me and Ber come visit you need to take some good model shots of him :D

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've already seen most of these, but I cant get enough of Ollie! He is soooo handsome! And Carrie, that camera takes AWESOME pictures. If me and Ber come visit you need to take some good model shots of him :D
LOL sure thing! I will clear out my memory card so we can load it up with fluffy Berlin pics and hopefully him and Ollie together if they like each other. :fingerscrossed: :D

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's so handsome :wub: How's he liking herding??
Thank you both. :)

He loves herding but we had to stop for a bit because of the expense(it's about $200 a month with training one day a week) but I'm 'hoping' to start working again soon and then we'll resume. :wild:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 17 of 17 Posts