German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

My Name is Jeff and I have owned GSD's all my life. I have a new best friend Jersey. She was Born on Feb 27th and I have had her sense she was 10 weeks old. She has already been an amazing puppy and is leaning so fast. She goes every where with me including work. I look forward to being a member, reading post, learning, sharing stories. I've always loved the breed and now I have some time in my life to hopefully take Jersey to the next level of training. I would also like to get involved anyway I can to support the Breed and spread the word how amazing German Shepherds are. Thank you all for your time and letting me join your forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm right there with you, I've only ever had German Shepherds or GSD mixes. Jersey is a gorgeous girl I can't wait to see your adventures with your girl.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Very pretty girl! How did you decide on the name Jersey? I had a border collie with that name.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Love the name! What's the significance? She's definitely a beauty!

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Picking a name is very hard to do when you don't really know the personality yet. i was just reading through a bunch of names one night and Jersey stood out. Plus I like the moving coyote ugly with the girl named Jersey and also the movie Jersey Girl with Ben Aflack. So that's how i Got to her name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts