German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skerman72 thanks for your response. I've never had a long coat before, so I'm a little stumped. Like I said, her ears have a lot of feathering. However, her coat doesn't seem that much different than any other shepherd pup I had, except she has longer hairs on the back of her thighs and the fur on the back of her forelegs seems a little thicker than I'm used to. I don't care either way what type coat she has, I was just looking for opinions. Also, does 17 lbs sound like a normal weight for a 9 week old female GSD? It's been a while since I've had a shepherd. Thanks again and your pup is beautiful!

·
Super Moderator
4,803 Posts
interesting, the body looks like the standard stock coat, the ear's look like a longer coat. It will be interesting to see how it comes out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car2ner, again I'm stumped. The coat of her body is a tiny bit different than I'm used to, maybe a little thicker and longer, but not much. If I turn her feet over, she does have some fur in between the pads as well. I'm so curious how she will turn out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GatorDog, your dog is gorgeous! I hope my girl has a coat like that. Not too long, but just perfect. Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts