German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got Maximus's little brother and couldn't be any happier :D first day at home and they already love each other. I honestly feel that Max some how senses that it is his family because not once did he growl or show any sort of suspicion towards him what so ever. It is a male and I have not named him yet, i have been preparing for this for a while and I have all summer and time in the world to properly raise him. I learned so much from Max I am excited to see what this one brings. In other news... Maximus turns a full year in two days!! :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Good luck with your new little guy! I have two. My girl just turned one and my boy is just over 7 months. They Love each other - do everything together. I love watching them run, run, and run around outside! I had to get used to the way that they play..the noises are crazy but I can tell its all in fun..I try to give individual time, but usually they are together.
Your boy is handsome
Have fun!!?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Congrats, your new family member is a cutie, thanks for sharing your beautiful babies with us.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
They are gorgeous! Congrats on your new addition. They are going to have some GOOD times together!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Aww congratulations, I just got my girl Bella a new little brother on Friday, good luck b/c they are driving me crazy :eek: but in a good way though lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts