German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I own a 6 month old GSD. She weighs 55 pounds. I also wanted to know if anyone knew exactly what kind of GSD she is. Working? Show? I'm assuming working line as her back doesn't slope down. Does she look 100% GSD? Tell me what you think. Thank you and much appreciated:

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Kind of impossible almost to tell what type of line she is without looking at a pedigree, or knowing what line the parents are from. No clue what line mine is even by looking at her pedigree, but she acts just like a working line. Personally you should hope yours is not a working line cause they take so much extra time, and get in to everything. But cute pup :D

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
She looks 100% GSD to me....but if you don't have her pedigree it's hard to say for 100% sure she is....

One thing for sure is she's 100% beautiful! :)

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome ... your pup is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Very nice looking dog :) Without a pedigree it's very hard to tell lines unfortunately

·
Registered
624 Posts
Beautiful "blanket" GSD! Yes, this is one of the acceptable color standards in the breed. I really like yours - she'll grow into a dog that will be a pleasure to the sight and give you years of joy! :)

Hello everyone. Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I own a 6 month old GSD. She weighs 55 pounds. I also wanted to know if anyone knew exactly what kind of GSD she is. Working? Show? I'm assuming working line as her back doesn't slope down. Does she look 100% GSD? Tell me what you think. Thank you and much appreciated:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts