German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there I am new on this site. My GSD is 9 months old and his name is Zeus . We are looking forward to reading everyone's posts. If any local owners are in the 916 area code. Drop us a message

Regards

Joe and Zeus

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Hi welcome to the forums :)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome! We would love to see some pictures of Zeus.

·
Registered
907 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.! We def are open to meet ups with GSD owners in the area...he is very social and loves to play! He is bigger than I anticipated.at 9 months he is already 90 lbs...
Have 2 products I used recently one I recommend the other I do not.
First off...ORIGIN Large Puppy Breed.._Best food EVER! Highly recommend!
BIO SPOT- Anti flee...WORST Product ever! Do not recommend. It was on sale but I took it back after he had a reaction to it..and reading reviews on it..Very poor...plus there is a class action law suit against the parent company :(
Anyhow...if anyone has good feedback on flea care feel free to PM me your suggestions!
Ciao
JOE

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Welcome from another No Calif.

...if anyone has good feedback on flea care feel free to PM me your suggestions!
Ciao
JOE
For flea and ticks, I use Springtime Inc Bug Off garlic pills. I do quite a bit of hiking in the regional parks with my two, Haven't had an issue with critters with this. Before that I used advantix with Kayla. Started using Bug Off chewables with Kayla before I got Lancer. He has always taken these. We now use the granules which have a stronger garlic favor to them.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome to you and Zeus!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I would love to say that I'm from Norther California but alas, I'm not- it's so beautiful there! Welcome, that's quite a name

1 - 14 of 14 Posts