German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm new and wanted to say hello. I live in MD and have most of my life. I am going to pick up my first GSD on Monday from PA (he's a rescue)...I can't wait. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I look forward to getting to know everyone! :hug:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Welcome! Congratulations on your new family member and thank you for giving a second chance to a deserving dog! Make sure you post pictures as soon as you get them. Also, you will find loads of good advice on this forum. There are many knowledgeable people on here who are more than happy to answer any question you have.

And the only thing asked in return is lots of pictures!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Congratulations on your new family member and thank you for giving a second chance to a deserving dog! Make sure you post pictures as soon as you get them. Also, you will find loads of good advice on this forum. There are many knowledgeable people on here who are more than happy to answer any question you have.

And the only thing asked in return is lots of pictures!
Oh trust me, I will be overloading everyone with pictures i'm sure ;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Welcome!! Congrats on your new family member. Can't wait to see pics

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome! I grew up in Columbia and lived in Baltimore for about 7 years. I live in FL. Where are you? Bless you for saving a GSD! Good luck. Can't wait to "see" and hear more about your new dog!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Welcome- we spent many happy years in Annapolis. Can't wait to hear about your new baby! And thanks for opening your home and heart to a dog that really needs both

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
welcome! we'll be moving up to MD in the next year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts