German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost our GSD this last Monday to HS, I found this forum researching the disease. In hindsight, she had been going downhill for a few weeks, but it still shocked us when we had to decide let her go less than 8hrs after taking her to the animal ER. We had a lost another GSD about two years ago to brain cancer.

Anyway.

For now, I'm getting my GSD fix through your stories and photos :) We'll probably get another GSD after the summer; until then the house will be eerily quiet.

Gone, but never forgotten:

·
Registered
10,593 Posts
I am so sorry that yet another beautiful German Shepherd was robbed from her loving owner by this horrible disease.
Glad to be providing some comfort. I can understand the quiet in the house. The silence must be deafening. We look forward to your participation.

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
So sorry for your loss..I lost my sweet boy to this awful disease two weekends ago so the pain is still fresh...I know the pain fades with time leaving you the good memories....been there too many times.

You have found the right place!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. Look forward to learning from and participating in the forum. Looks to be a great place to hang out with fellow GSD nutcases :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome to you, and let me say that I am sorry about the loss of your beautiful precious girl. :greet:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts