German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very excited that my wife and I are now part of the GSD community!
Our first GSD, Misha, is three months and we couldnt be happier being our new kid!

Hoping to find a GSD group in Dallas as I've heard there currently isnt one other than in FT. Worth.

Best Wishes Everyone,

Scott & Kim
:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
You forgot pictures! :)

I'm on the east side of Dallas. We also are new owners of a precious puppy (11½ weeks).

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Welcome from southeast Texas (formerly DFW)!!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome: Hope to see photos soon :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As soon as I get past my lack of computer savy I will post photos!

Years ago I had dobermans I did conformation and obedience with so I'm familiar with working dogs but OMG, this little girl is really smart!

Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
LOL! There's a good thread in the "pictures, pictures, pictures" forum explaining it all. Simply put, use a upload site like photobucket or flikr and just make sure they're resized to 800x600 or smaller :)

My sister and brother in law have a recue fawn dobie and my parents are currently fostering a black dobie mix from a rescue, they're an awesome breed. They both do the "doberman lean" which we find hilarious :D

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new pup..

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Welcome Sprout from Plano. We use to have a group that met on sat's in Mckinney but the farm owner dumped us for labradoodles (yes it's true)!

A few of us with puppies are getting into Nose Work (big on the west coast, moving east). We are currently in Nose Work II classes. The founder is doing a seminar May 11/12 at What a Great Dog in Frisco. Check out there website, they offer a variety of classes.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Alpha! Property to work dogs in the Dallas area is harder and harder to come by.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Welcome from Colleyville/Hurst area.

My wife and me are proud owners of Maggie, our 3 1/2 year young lady. If we can be of any help please send us a message. You are correct regarding GSD clubs in the DFW area, the only one I am familiar with is the Fort Worth club. You can find them online.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts