German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Dash female 8+ years old, Norman Nov 2020
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I do other forums and decided to try this one as I was given a female that was supposed to be non fertile perhaps 3 years ago and it turns out fertility vets 0 neighbors dog !.

Dash is an akc registered Sch lined female that was primaraly used as an agility compeitor. Hence Dash. The sire of my pup is supposed to be service lines whatever that means. A drop out from the prision system perhaps. Now I hear he kills chickens and the second owner is looking to place him.
I can see there are the adopt rescue
cropped Norman for g shep forium.jpg
Dash for g shep forum shrunk.jpg
re home folks and the breed for sch type competition here. Where are the herding minded folks. Dash sure herds motorcycles lawn mowers and ag tractors

I had two generations of Doberman prior, do AKC novice B. I can't play breed ring with Norman but am lead to believe i can do akc other things.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm a little confused by your post. Are you trying to find a home for the (cute) pup in the photo? Is that Dash? How old is the pup in the photos? What dog is 3 years old? did your dog have puppies?

·
Registered
Dash female 8+ years old, Norman Nov 2020
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dash is eight and counting years old. The puppy is Norman. The sire of Norman is the one that the owner is looking to place due to killing his chickens. Nothing I know of is 3 years old. Sorry for the confusion. Yes I had the litter November 20 birth date, only Norman was all black. He started out as Noir but got his name transformed.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Well, he's seriously cute. He has a really cute expressive face. Our Lucky was a chicken thief - we adopted him from a shelter after the county he was living in ordered him out. He was a very sweet boy and I'm sure you'll be able to find him a chicken - free owner. Lucky is gone, but we had him the last 6 years of his 12 and he was one of the greats; Coca Cola bear was his fav:
DSCN0295.JPG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts