German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I just got myself a 7 month old GSD. I used to own a Labrador. Ifell in love with this big friendly guy. It’s only been a few days but am amazed at how smart he is and how easy it was to toilet train him. Looking forward to see How quickly he picks up at all other tricks and commands.

·
Registered
868 Posts
His name is Fantom. He’s a big friendly pup. He attracts plenty of attention when I walk him. But most people can’t immediately tell he is a German Shepherd despite him being a purebred one.
He's a good lookin' guy.....it's amazing how many people out in the world know so little about the appearance of... a breed this popular

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He was surprisingly mistaken to be a Belgian Malinois even as Labrador mix. Maybe it’s his coloring and extremely friendly face and nature. (Labrador mix is understandable as I used to have labs) He allows strangers pat him and hug him.

When neighbors saw me walking him the day after I got him and how he stayed beside me without tugging the leash. They asked to try and walk him and he followed them as well.

Makes me wonder if German Shepherd pups are normally this friendly when young and they just get more aloof as they get older.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts