German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some feedback on the pedigrees/lineage from the dam and sire that i am getting a puppy from. Kinda late in the game, but didn't realize this was possible.

I see Joker has Remo as a grandfather, but i've seen other breeders advertising a "Remo free litter". Was/Is there something wrong with a lineage that goes back to Remo? I tried to google and could never find anything.

anyways, here's the link

Litter from Joker von Hirschberg and Kimba Starodjurdjevacka

Thanks for taking the time

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
I don't know show lines well. Just a few dogs, but often when someone says something like Remo free it is because too many dogs go back to him. They are letting people know that their dog is an option for using with a dog that may already have Remo in the pedigree.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know show lines well. Just a few dogs, but often when someone says something like Remo free it is because too many dogs go back to him. They are letting people know that their dog is an option for using with a dog that may already have Remo in the pedigree.

Makes sense. I thought something bad had been found out about him and people needed to avoid any litters with his line. Good to know it's not the case

I was sent the hip and knee certs for the dam and sire, both looked good as the dam is FCI A rated and the sire is "A" normal (or at least that's what the stamp says on his pedigree that i was sent)

I just worry about health issues, but from what i can gather, there doesn't seem to be any.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump for the night crew? Just looking to get opinions on the lineage. i have pedigrees on both. Seem to be good to me, but i know nothing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts