German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just picked this chonky lil guy out of his litter and he'll be called Kvasir (Ka-va-sir) he's just 4 weeks old so another 4 weeks until I take him home. His father is a bi-colour and mother is a dark sable

It was such a hard choice but once I noticed him being very sweet to his siblings and very curious toward myself and my partner I knew he was the right one.

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
Very cute pup! Luna was super sweet when we met her - max seemed to care only about his dam and he still is a mommas boy but I’m his mom now. Lol!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
  1. AWWW, tough choice indeed at that age. He's adorable. Hope you continue with the baby pics when he comes home.

Welcome to the forum.

1. Oh I'll definitely continue with the photos as he grows! And thank you for the welcome ^^

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! A very exciting pup coming your way. The wait is so hard.
I honestly can not wait to take him home. We already have everything for him except his harness, collar and car crate as I need to work out measurements once he's 8 weeks

·
Registered
71 Posts
I honestly can not wait to take him home. We already have everything for him except his harness, collar and car crate as I need to work out measurements once he's 8 weeks
Check if you can borrow a crate from anyone you know for the first month. I luckily borrowed a small crate from some family. It fit in the car for the first journey home and did her a month. After that she was ready for her adult full size crate. Save some 💲. Just make sure it's cleaned very well before use. Take loads of photos that first week!

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Puppies........ I got the crate for his adult size with a divider in it that you can move up as he grows. It's a wire one at 48 length

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Puppies........ I got the crate for his adult size with a divider in it that you can move up as he grows. It's a wire one at 48 length
Yeah we've got a wire 48 one for the house, but still need one for the car which we should be taking a look in the pet store this or next week to see what fits in my partners car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts