German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | New Kent, VA | Hopewell GSD

Found near Hopewell Rd area, no collar or chip. Nice GSD male, young, knows some commands and loves to fetch. This site is not a full listing of all current dogs in the New Kent Animal Control Pound. It is only available dogs for adoption and some courtesy posts. If you have lost your dog, visit the pound directly during the hours listed on our home page. Also, see our home page for details on areas served and adoption procedures. E-mail [email protected] if it is after 4pm or anytime on Sunday, Monday or a holiday and you need more information about a listing

·
Registered
181 Posts
Can anyone upload his pictures? I cannot see the pictures on his petfinder page. SGSR is very interested in pulling this boy!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm at work now but I’m going to stop by the shelter tomorrow to take some pictures if he’s still available. I adopted my cat, Casper, from them about two years ago. Not sure about their adoption process now but I was a little disappointed with their adoption process then. A $20 and a VA license would get you a dog or cat. No home check, reference check, or vet check once so ever. But they are a kill shelter and they are probably not going to do more…​

·
Registered
51 Posts
Adopted. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts