German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Long time lurker on these forums. I’ve enjoyed learning about the breed through some of the posts here, and figured I may join and share a pic or two of my girl.

Her name is Katsu. She’s from Christine’s breeding (Blackthorn WLGSD) back in September 2017. We’re training for her first big title (NW1) for the foreseeable future. We’ve also been working on the obedience portion for IPO and some protection work as well. She seems to enjoy it, but Nosework is definitely her thing. I’ve done my best to expose her to a few other fun sports as well - namely Fast CAT, dock diving, and Barnhunt. She earned her Novice Trick Dog title and RATN this year. I’m so proud of her!

Anyways, I’ll post a few pictures if I’m able to. Just wanted to say hello, brag a little, and thank everyone for posting on these forums. I feel it’s a wonderful little resource for people new to the breed like me. ?

Nicole & Katsu

Attachments

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Wow, she's really pretty! I've always had a thing for bi-color dogs! Welcome!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, she's really pretty! I've always had a thing for bi-color dogs! Welcome!
Thank you! ? I had originally had in mind for a sable male but when Christine offered to have us come meet her, I fell in love. I love how dark she is.

She's adorable ??
Thank you!

wow, you are busy!
Sometimes, I feel busy, lol. But I look forward to our lessons each weekend she seems to enjoy them too so I guess it’s a good thing.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my! What a beautiful strong head! For a moment there I thought she was a male!
Thank you! ? She got her head from her sire. (Hopefully this uploads right)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts