German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So happy to have found this group. Been lurking for a few days reading the various threads. Boy, can I relate to some of the things I've read, and thankfully there are some things I've read that I can't relate to lol. The wife and I are proud parents of a 7 month old, male GSD named, Kairo. While he is quite the handful, he brings us so much joy each and every day. Looking forward to learning from and sharing with other owners of this most awesome breed!:smile2:

Reactions: dogma13

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations on the new addition! Show us pictures when you can, we love pictures!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, and congratulations on the new addition! Show us pictures when you can, we love pictures!
Thanks for the welcome greeting! Will try to post a pic of Kairo the day we got him and at 7 months taken last weekend, if I can figure out how to post pics.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,946 Posts
welcome! 7 months old you must have many puppy silliness stories to share.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome! 7 months old you must have many puppy silliness stories to share.
Haha, don't we all have silliness stories to share? Love the little guy to death, but currently he is driving us nutty ringing the bell we hung by the door. Taught him pretty young to ring the bell whenever he had to go outside to do his business, and while he caught onto the concept fairly quickly back then, he now goes and rings the bell just about anytime he wants something! Wants to play, he rings the bell. Wants to wake me up from a nap, he rings the bell. Wants to eat ice-cubes, he goes and rings the bell! Sadly, it's getting harder and harder to tell when he really is ringing the bell because he needs to do his business lol.

Speaking of ice-cubes, we discovered early on in the teething stage that he enjoyed chewing ice-cubes. Our freezer is one of those bottom drawer pull out freezers, so we would always make him sit by the fridge before we would give him an ice-cube. He still does this today, but if I pull the drawer open without putting him in the sit position first, he is now big enough that he will stick his whole head in the ice drawer and grab his own ice-cube.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! Awesome pup! I also have a 7 month old pup Rollo...my advice: take as many pictures as possible
Thanks, Chuck. Rollo's a great looking pup, btw! Taking pics will not be an issue around our house, I can assure you. :wink2:

Reactions: Chuck94!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kairo looks like he could be Mei's brother! Welcome and yes, take lots of pictures! Mei is 7 months next week!
OMG, separated at birth! Well, of course I think Mei is drop dead gorgeous!:grin2:

Reactions: Mei
1 - 9 of 9 Posts