German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am brand new here. I love GSD's and had to put my GSD/Rottie mix, Sam, down 2 wks ago. I had him 9 years. I just recently adopted a pup, Jaxon, and he has helped me so much. It's been a LONG time since I've trained a puppy. I found Sam when he was almost a year old, so I never went thru the puppy stage with him.

I live in Ft.Worth, TX and I do a lot of work from home, so I would love to get to know you all and learn the ropes of puppy training again.

Look forward to meeting you!
Laura

·
Registered
266 Posts
hi there Laura and welcome, sorry about your loss, but show us some pics of Jaxon, I'm in the middle of puppy training as well so I feel your joy :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and Welcome, to Laura and Jaxon! :greet:

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Texan. So sorry about Sam. I am sure he lived a happy life with you. We would love to see pics of Jaxon as he grows.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

Thanks for your responses. I'm browsing around, trying to get the hang of this forum. I can see there is a ton of great info here. And I definitely need to brush up. I think I got spoiled having such a well trained dog for so long. I will be getting a clicker and treats. How did I forget that? Lol.

Laura

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome! So sorry for your recent loss of Sam. I, too, have a rottie/shep mix - "Tori". She is so special, as they all are. Jaxon will bring you much love, enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts