German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the board, but have raised several GSDs over the years. Once I figure out how to shrink photos I'll post one of all three. My eldest is Chance, he's 13. Second is Belle Starr, She's 2 1/2. And then there's Duke, got him on May 9th, he's 18 weeks now. (Duke's my photo) They all have interesting back stories, but those can come later. I've seen this forum before and have read several articles, very good information. Decided to jump in and donate. Looking forward to hanging out around here. Thanks to everyone here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
New to the board, but have raised several GSDs over the years. Once I figure out how to shrink photos I'll post one of all three. My eldest is Chance, he's 13. Second is Belle Starr, She's 2 1/2. And then there's Duke, got him on May 9th, he's 18 weeks now. (Duke's my photo) They all have interesting back stories, but those can come later. I've seen this forum before and have read several articles, very good information. Decided to jump in and donate. Looking forward to hanging out around here. Thanks to everyone here.
Hey there - I'm also new. Will look forward to learning from your experiences. Very handsome pup!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts