German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! I'm new to this site from Charlotte, NC and have a GSD female named Pandora. She's almost 7 years old and we are getting a second dog. I figured this may be a good place for questions/concerns and thought I'd register since I've spent some time browsing the past few weeks.

We are not getting another GSD, we're actually getting a Briard. He's 7 weeks old right now and we will pick him up from the breeder in about a week or two. We're very excited!

This is Pandora taken recently while experimenting with my camera.

..and this is our puppy at 6 weeks old. We went to visit him last week! His name is Kafka and he's beautiful!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome: Nice looking dogs! :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I have a Nikon D90, it belongs to my husband really but I try to take decent photos when I can. I don't really understand photography like he does but he says this camera is idiot proof and so far It seems to be. :D

·
Registered
27,304 Posts
Welcome to you! Not many Briard people around this site. I like the breed, but those beards are messy! There is a local Briard breeder, and I see one of their pups on a weekly basis; this is Henry from Dior Kennels.
Retrieving the newspaper(sadly it was the next door neighbors!)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome from Concord, NC! So glad to have someone here that's SO close to me! Are you north or south charlotte? That's an awesome pic of your GSD. I have a 1yr old male, and have been trying to find someone on here to get together and socialize once a month or so (more if schedules allow)...PM me if you think you may be interested! Again :welcome: !! You've come to the right place to find info in regards to your GSD, the folks here are great and knowledgeable and there are archives with loads of indispensable info!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts