German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from New Mexico, I found this site when I was just looking around the internet for information! Glad I found this place because there is TONS of good info. I have three dogs, Daisy Duke and Bella, Daisy is a boxer shepherd mix, and duke is aussie mix, Bella is the GSD baby, about 4.5 months old and at about 40 lbs now, growing fast and surprising us everyday. She is the second GSD I've had, the first was a rescue from a shelter and I would still have him but the when my ex and I split up, he kept Sarge and I kept Daisy, but ever since then, GSD has been my favorite breed and I'm glad to have one again!

I attached a pic of my three :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Welcome! You've got a gorgeous trio! Love the smile on your Aussie mix in that pic! :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)

Thanks!! That's my Duke, hes the biggest love bug ever. The funny thing about that picture is it was about half an hour after I picked him up from getting neutered! I don't think he even knew anything had happened, hah!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
All three of your babies are gorgeous, and welcome to the forums. :)

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Welcome!! Your dogs are just adorable! I have a Bella and Daisy too! LOL about Duke!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Welcome!! They are adorable!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! I am sure I will have manyyy question that you all can help out with! :)

Heidi thats funny you have a Daisy and Bella too! Now you just need a Duke ;) :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts