German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jay Butcher, and I will be joining ya'll here with my Fiance Ashley, and our two little girls. Engel is my 6mo old PB GSD and Ludacrissy is our 4 year old Pug. Just dont tell her she is a pug, she thinks she is a human and rules the house as such. Im excited to continue reading all the threads I can, and gaining information and friends along the way.

And Ludacrissy, the attack pug!!!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Your girls are adorable!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm new too, this is a great forum! Very informative.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Welcome!! Very cute pack you have!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome! Your girls are adorable!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Welcome! and i have to ask.... your shepherd there. Is she missing part of her ear? or does its just fold over? She's beautiful. I ask because my pup's ear tip doesnt stand from cartilage damage.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome! and i have to ask.... your shepherd there. Is she missing part of her ear? or does its just fold over? She's beautiful. I ask because my pup's ear tip doesnt stand from cartilage damage.
The tip is missing, the breeder I was speaking to had many pups and because I was Air Force and he was prior military I had the pick of the litter. Well, I have 6 pups jumping in my face fighting for attention and there was her sneaking around my side and trying to go inside my shirt. She was a sneaky lil devil. For the next couple hours I kept an eye on her while me and him spoke. She was getting roughed around a little harder from the other pups, so i picked her up and played with her in some one on one time, and fell in love. Deformity and all.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
YAY!! I found the pics! You can disregard my request for pics in the other thread. Or you can post more, we LOVE pics around here!

Your girls are beautiful!! Engel is stunning and the missing tip gives her character. I love it!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More photos.....not a problem.
Sleeping.....

Mom....turn off the flash, me and daddy sleepin!!!

Daddy, tell mommy to turn the flash off pleaseeeeeee!!!!

Me and mommy cuddlin....

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
More photos.....not a problem.
Sleeping.....

Mom....turn off the flash, me and daddy sleepin!!!

Daddy, tell mommy to turn the flash off pleaseeeeeee!!!!

Me and mommy cuddlin....

Those photos are so sweet. She seems to be a real cuddlebug. Pics 1-3 remind me of Jamie and my hubby she loves to snuggle with him-total daddy's girl.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
The tip is missing, the breeder I was speaking to had many pups and because I was Air Force and he was prior military I had the pick of the litter. Well, I have 6 pups jumping in my face fighting for attention and there was her sneaking around my side and trying to go inside my shirt. She was a sneaky lil devil. For the next couple hours I kept an eye on her while me and him spoke. She was getting roughed around a little harder from the other pups, so i picked her up and played with her in some one on one time, and fell in love. Deformity and all.
The ones that nobody wants because they are not perfect sometimes wind up being the best of the litter in my opinion. I have a mastiff mix she has a large scar on her side she was the last left of her litter at the Humane Society. We fell in love with her, but nobody wanted her because of that scar we don't even see her scar we see her. I have a bunny with only one eye also. He is a total sweetheart yet again everyone was freaking out saying "oh that bunny has only one eye you should take him back". One Eyed Willy is the best bunny ever.

I agree with Dharma's mom it gives your girl character. She is too cute!:)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi and welcome!! Cute family :laugh:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Great pics!! She is adorable!! I remember when Dharma was that size and I could cuddle with her like that on the sofa. Now she takes up half of the couch. Plus she isn't as big on cuddling as she used to be.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
:welcome: to the board!!! aren't these dogs just the best!!!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
:welcome: aboard - love the photos of you guys on the sofa - I'm surprised that you can do it with one of those dangerous GSDs LOL! :rolleyes2: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts