German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

After completing grad school, I finally decided it was time to adopt a GSD. Introducing Olivia, a solid black female GSD :)

We got her two weeks ago and is now 12 weeks old today. So far she has gained nearly 7 pounds.

She was the only solid black puppy in the litter, with the father weighing 90 lbs and the mother just under 70. Ears continue to grow, which at this point she could probably pickup XM/sirius radio.

Here she is from a few days ago with her collapsible water bowl, which she enjoys wearing as a hat.

She does throw a tantrum from time to time and loves gnawing on everything. Her interest in recycling her poop has luckily waned. Following her around with a toy readily available has helped immensely. Hopefully the turbulent teens go smoothly :)

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone posting such useful information in many threads I've been reading over the past few weeks.

·
Registered
478 Posts
She is beautiful!!! Lots of luck with her :)

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Olivia is gorgeous! If you have the stamina to finish grad school, I'm sure you'll be able to handle a sassy teenager when the time comes.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome to you and your beautiful little girl Olivia, and thanks for sharing her with us. :greet:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome! Olivia is very pretty. Almost exactly as old as Sunny! He turns 12 weeks tomorrow! :) And is solid white :D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts