German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just a couple of weeks ago, we adopt a GSD, and we are so excited about our new family member. So guys give me some suggestions about food and accessories for my quite baby, please.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on your new family member :) we are still new to Germans so more experienced members will have better advice but for food we have been feeding either open farm or orijen. Both are a bit expensive but they are great foods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Congrats on your new family member :) we are still new to Germans so more experienced members will have better advice but for food we have been feeding either open farm or orijen. Both are a bit expensive but they are great foods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
Thank you so much for your beautiful response.

·
Registered
189 Posts
What a super boy!! I'm in the UK too and am feeding raw to mine. There are lots of different suppliers for raw, including Raw dog food delivery and nutriment.co.uk. If you don't want to feed raw, then I think Origen is a good choice and can be bought through Amazon or other online outlets.

Reactions: violaparkinson

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi, and welcome, to you and your baby!! He's so cute!! How old is he and what's his name? I'm not sure about food, but he's gonna need a ton of toys. Do you want to get him a dog bed, and or crate? Do you have a leash and collar? I can't think of anything else right now. I think we need more pics too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, and welcome, to you and your baby!! He's so cute!! How old is he and what's his name? I'm not sure about food, but he's gonna need a ton of toys. Do you want to get him a dog bed, and or crate? Do you have a leash and collar? I can't think of anything else right now. I think we need more pics too.
Yes, this post is helpful to me I think. Thanks for your beautiful response. I'm looking forward to you kindly give me some recommendation for toys, leash, and collar.
I already bought a 1.6M fashion dog collar.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Can I buy a dog summer cooler?
Wasn't quite sure what this was, went to look it up, and found it and some other stuff on The Spruce.
The 5 Best Products to Keep Dogs Cool in 2020
There's a thread on this site discussing backyard water pools that's really interesting. There are some members that found well built pools for dogs. Might want to think about something like that for your doggo.
And agreed, more pics.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wasn't quite sure what this was, went to look it up, and found it and some other stuff on The Spruce.
The 5 Best Products to Keep Dogs Cool in 2020
There's a thread on this site discussing backyard water pools that's really interesting. There are some members that found well built pools for dogs. Might want to think about something like that for your doggo.
And agreed, more pics.
Not only five, but there are also so many beautiful products on the site. I really love all of them.
Thanks for sharing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts