German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name is Sid. I'm pretty new here to the forums although I've been snooping around here as a non-member in the past.

Two weeks ago, I adopted a four month old GSD from an owner who claimed he didn't have the time to care for his pup. He had been putting ads in the paper trying to find a home for his little friend. Luckily, my father came across the ad in the paper and handed it over to me. After a few visits with the owner and his GSD, I ended up taking the pup home.

We decided to name the pup, Luke. The owner had stated that Luke was indeed a purebred. Luke’s father was on site. However, Luke’s mother was not on site as she had passed away a few months earlier according to the owner.

I will be taking Luke to his new vet later on today. I would have taken him earlier, but I first had to earn his trust in his new home. :eek:

Meet Luke: (By the way sorry for the bad cell phone pictures. I'll have to upload some from the camera soon.)

And here is Luke after I placed a hideous Christmas handkerchief around him a few days ago. He wasn't too happy about it.

And here is Moose, Luke's new pal:

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What part of Illinois are you in?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I'm from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. Arlington Heights to be exact.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! You have a beautiful boy there.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Welcome from way down south in Texas!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
West Virginia welcome to Sid and Luke! :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome! Moose doesn't look too happy. :) Both good lookin' dogs!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Welcome from Northern IL. Your new boy is a doll.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Glad Luke has a new home, he's a cutie!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts