German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wub: Hello All! My name is Sharon and I am from Iowa. We just got our first GSD this past Saturday. We are very excited as we have searched for a very long time looking for a good breeder. I am sure we found one. She is new to breeding (this is her 4th litter), but she does all the health testing, guarantees her puppies, and is dedicated to the breed. She is very knowledgeable about the breed as well. She owns the mother and the sire is Royaliar's Forever Falco. My boy, Apollo, is a big boy. I brought him home at 7 weeks, I have heard good and bad things about bringing home at that age. But he is doing good. Already crate trained, bonding well, and fitting in good. We love him so much. I look forward to spending lots of time on this forum learning from all of you! I accept any and all advice you have :D

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Welcome Sharon, post a picture of your new puppy, we love to see the puppies.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the forum, especially the Puppy Place.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures

I couldn't find the cord to download pictures earlier, but here is my boy... Everyone meet Apollo :eek: We went to the vet today and at 7 weeks 3 days he is a whole 15.8 pounds! This was the first day we brought him home, he was missing his mom and litter mates and look a little sad... he has perked up since these pics :)

2013-07-27 14.55.08.jpg

2013-07-27 14.51.24.jpg

2013-07-27 14.52.24.jpg

2013-07-27 14.50.46.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts