German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfriend recently brought home a new dog and he says she's a German Shepherd. She just looks nothing like any German Shepherds that I know of or have seen even looking on the internet. So, I'm on this forum, one just to introduce myself and get a little bit of info about the breed and to maybe find out if that's what she is or if she may possibly be a mixed breed or not even a German Shepherd at all.

·
Registered
10,909 Posts
Welcome. GSD, mix or not at all, do you like her? Did you expect your bf to come home with a dog? Can be harder to bond with a dog you have not chosen yourself.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Just to add, you can attach pictures to your post easily by selecting the "go advanced" button below, then scroll down to "manage attachments". From there it's fairly self-explanatory, just remember to hit the upload button after you've selected your pictures. Previewing the post will help verify they are in fact attached, though sometimes the pictures take a minute or two to show up...and for me at least, the photos don't appear the same in the preview screen as they do in the actual post, but if they show up you're good to go!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts