German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I didn't knew you had to intrude yourself here haha woops.

Well here's Duke my very first dog! I adopted him 5 months ago and now he's 19 months old. Still figuring out what he likes and so far he loves to rip out stuffed toys (expensive hobby so far....:crying:) kongs and...he is all about playing with other dogs and sniffing outdoors stuff (he is very bad at tracking....i try to hide treats around the house he won't find them...) and so far he has basic obedience and some how...he likes when i talk like a marine around him HAHAHA he will do whatever i tell him to do with a wagging tail...weird i guess hahaha :nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!! Duke is a dashing fella! Can't wait to see more pics and hear more about him.

And yeah stuffed toys (esp w a squeaky inside) would die very quick deaths around here. I'd always imagine Kai going 'MUST RIP OUT THE HEART!!!' Haha. Typically, once the squeaky 'heart' was removed, he was done w the toy. Lol.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much and i say the same thing about the squacker thingys haahahah and is not a bad idea go and look garage sales! Hahaha :p I am trying to get him into tennis balls...that's cheaper haha :p thank you again!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no idea about his past, somebody found him wandering in the streets with no collar, no tags, no microchip and when I got him i noticed that he was potty trained but that's it....he didn't knew anything else but yeah... its funny that he likes that kind of "voice" I have a very girly voice and if i ask him something with my normal tone of voice he might do it he might not...haha and thank you everyone again! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts