German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My husband and I have a 7 1/2 month old female named Macy. We got her at 12 weeks from a breeder in Peidmont, MO. I am excited to join this board because we always have questions related to her and it will be great to find other people to talk to who know what we are going through.

DSC_4309.jpg

DSC_5174.jpg

IMG_1253-1.jpg

macy kitchen.jpg

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Hi! & :welcome: from Rolla! :) What a cutie Macy is!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Macy is a very pretty girl!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and welcome, Macy is very cute! :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome! This is a great place to ask questions and get much needed answers! I grew up in Kirkwood, by the way :p

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
Hello from next door in Illinois. I used to live in Florissant, but I moved to farm country. St. Louis has lots of great dog events. What kinds of things do you plan to do with your puppy?

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome! Macy is a beautiful girl! You just gotta love those big ears!:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi! You have a very pretty girl.

I work in SW MO. We are looking for reputible breeders in the Arkansas/Missouri area. If we can't find anything closer to us, I might just message you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everybody for the nice comments. As cute as she is, she's definitely a handful. We have done puppy preschool and kindergarten with her and are now doing an ibedence, rally, intro to agility medley class with her. She dies wonderful until short attention span kicks in. We plan on doing CGC with her and I'm interested in SAR but not sure if there is much in St Louis.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome! I used to live in the Central West End with my DH and my 2 GSDs (Lugar and Minerva). We used to run in Forest Park everyday. As a matter of fact, that is where I found Minerva living under the bleachers at the tennis courts!

Are you in the city or the county?

Macy is gorgeous! If you want a good recommendation of a Puppy Obedience School, I highly recommend Judy Strickland in Kirkwood. Good luck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts