1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!!!

I'm just joining the board!
I have two dogs one GS and a beagle.
Beau is my German Shepherd I've had him since he was around 5 months old. He's a little over 3 now! Then there is Lola, she is a beagle with maybe some Bassett hound too! She is 2 this year!

I've actually ended up here quite a few times when I've googled questions over the last few years and thought it was time to finally join!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,129 Posts
Hey! Welcome! I’m in Moore.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is me! For some reason it wouldn’t let me log in through Facebook. So I had to do a new account with my email!
I’m in Bartlesville!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Small world, when I say north of Tulsa...I meant Bartlesville too. The best resource I have found so far is the trainer. She whipped both of mine into shape and showed our entire family how to correctly interact with the dogs. My wife used to not even be able to walk Arrow. That's about it as far as local resources that I know of!

Who do you use for a vet?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Small world, when I say north of Tulsa...I meant Bartlesville too. The best resource I have found so far is the trainer. She whipped both of mine into shape and showed our entire family how to correctly interact with the dogs. My wife used to not even be able to walk Arrow. That's about it as far as local resources that I know of!

Who do you use for a vet?
Beau definitely had to go to a trainer lol! When I first got him he was just dragging me wherever he wanted to go lol. Much nicer to take walks with him now!
I use Madison Pet Clinic! Dr. Newby has been my favorite vet ever!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts