German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from Fort Bragg Nc, husband in Army, we have a 3 year old named Frodo and he is spoiled rotten. I fell in love with the breed when I met my husband, he had gotten his mom's gsd named Chance. Sadly he passed away in November 2007 at the age of 12. Then we got Frodo in March 2008 at 11 weeks.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
welcome from a fellow military wife!!! I'm at Lejeune but we're out of NC come June. I'm excited!!! Cant wait to see pictures of your dog!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, my husband was a marine from 91 til 98 was was at Lejune. I love your quote, so true.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
lol thanks. we're just so anxious to get out of here. We're not fans of ANYTHING North Carolina. I've got a friend at Bragg. They just got there in November.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only good thing is the beach isn't to far. My husbands special ops so we'll be here forever :( Hope to take Frodo one of these days.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and Welcome! :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
The only good thing is the beach isn't to far. My husbands special ops so we'll be here forever :( Hope to take Frodo one of these days.

i have a fear of water so i'm not a fan of the beach. Hubby is the water lover. the dogs arent thrilled with the beach so its not a big deal for us. Kids are okay with the beach as long as they dont have to go in the water lol.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Hello YAY finally someone else from fort bragg :) welcome to the forums and I would LOVE to get to know you. I love on base at Fort bragg my husband is 82nd so we'll be here forever too lol they don't let them go anywhere. We'll be getting a puppy here very soon and really wanting to meet Shepherd folks. Fellow military wife also if ya couldn't tell lol.

·
Registered
907 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome from yet another military wife. Was at Ft. Lewis but hubby currently doing Green to Gold here in Spokane, WA so he can finish up his schooling and become an officer. We just may end up at Ft. Bragg or in TX when he's finished.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts