Answered within quote the questions. Thank you for the time taken.Just based on the website, with no personal knowledge of this breeder...
1. What is their breeding program? it looks like a mash of lines with little thought.whats the pedigree of the female? The father was not breed but this breeder but bought us my understanding.
I am supposed to be receiving the females pedigree shortly.
2. You are not Adopting. You are buying. I hate that political pet speak to give everyone a warm and fuzzy.
3. Are they working their dogs in any way? I don't care what the studs pedigree says if they aren't working the dogs to really know the temperament.
I do not know and didn’t ask as I am not planning to show the dog. However I will do so.
4. Ask for information for OFA or SV.
It’s my understanding that the dads Hip: ED ( 0/0) - Elbows: HD A (0/0) on the pedigree was in regards to BVA hip scores is that incorrect?
5. Czech dogs are known to have higher suspicion and aggression. What is this dogs temperament like and what has he produced.
I’ve not been to see him as of yet the puppy I was planning to purchase is 3mo and from what I’ve seen via videos I’ve been sent it is well mannered and calm. Does well around cats and follows commands. He did tell me the dog is alert regarding strangers and would bark at them and alert until being introduced.
It kind of sounds like you've already made up your mind. So you should ask these questions before giving a deposit.