German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new to this site and look forward to reading through the threads.

I come to the group with two GSD girls. Our first GSD we got as a pup from a rescue in Fresno, CA. She is German/Australian Shepard mix and her name is Echo. Echo just celebrated her 1st birthday in May and has a few issues I'm trying to work out.

We adopted Sandy from our local animal control shelter and were told she is about 3 1/2 years old. She came to us skinny, scared, and appeared to have recently had pups but no one could tell us anything about that. She is very well mannered and calm.

They are both great dogs and I love them dearly. I am trying to learn how to keep their urine from destroying the grass I recently had replaced but so far I think I've been unsuccessful. Hopefully I can find some suggestions through the threads here :)

Thanks for having me!!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Welcome to you and your rescues!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! It's only taken me a month to get my app working again!! I will look for that since the stuff I'm using isn't working. It also didn't help that my sprinkler valve was turned off for a week!! :(

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts