German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I found this site searchin online for some info. I've been on here for about a week now checkin stuff out. So I just wanted to introduce myself and the new member of my family.. Her name is Sadie, my fiance got her for me for christmas, been wanting one since I was 16.. 23 now, altho she isn't really my first GSD... Anyway She's almost 10 weeks now, she was born Oct 26. She isn't from a breeder but from a very nice couple in Sacramento, she's a PB, Dad was solid black and mother was tan and black. Just curious but has anyone ever found there GSD's siblings or relatives on here? I'd post pics but for some reason it ain't workin.. :/

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I think several have connected up with littermates or at least dogs from the same breeder. Sadie is adorable!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome! Sadie is so cute. Yes, I have found through this forum a member with a GSD from the same breeder I got Victor. We found each other through this forum and have since found out through each other that they have the same sire and dam just from different litters. We keep each other updated about progress/problems on this board.

·
Registered
572 Posts
SadieGSD: Welcome to the forums. Are you getting socked in with all the fog like those of us closer to Fresno? I haven't seen the sun in four days. And I agree that Sadie is adorable.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome im a newbie myself...im waiting on my gsd puppy. Thinking it will be early feb....love this forum. Am trying to get all the info on the breed before i get mine.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SadieGSD: Welcome to the forums. Are you getting socked in with all the fog like those of us closer to Fresno? I haven't seen the sun in four days. And I agree that Sadie is adorable.
No we haven't had much fog lately, I'm actually headed towards Fresno today to see family in Visalia and I hear it has been very foggy aground there, we actually had a nice sunny day 2 days ago but still very cold.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the welcome! That's pretty cool finding littermates of your pups . I'm hoping that maybe I will too but doubt it. I'm thinking she is the runt cause she was the last one and she's very tiny for her age, 8lb 6oz at 9 weeks. wich would be awesome cause I prefer the runt, they always seem to grow up lookin the prettiest :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
I think several have connected up with littermates or at least dogs from the same breeder. Sadie is adorable!
Same here! plus other litters as well:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts