German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was unable to reply to a post. I did what the message suggested but it did not work and I lost a long answer. What does this mean?

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window

·
Registered
267 Posts
I've gotten the same message, when replying on a laptop, because I kept timing out before I could click the "post" button. I found out the the "remember me" check box serves to keep you logged in. The back button doesn't always bring back your data. I made it a habit to copy & past to my laptop clipboard or copy & past my data onto a Notepad file, before clicking the "Reply button". I think experiences vary between devices & software

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m using a mobile device today. I only saw it once. I often start to reply then get distracted, since I’m online here when I am doing other things.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I’m using a mobile device today. I only saw it once. I often start to reply then get distracted, since I’m online here when I am doing other things.
Happens to me often because I pick up where I left off the night before. Just copy what you are replying to, hit the back button, reload and paste it.

·
Registered
30,372 Posts
Where do we get our tokens? :rofl: Does AT&T sell them? maybe that's why we keep getting redirected.

FYI - I don't seem to get redirected when I change it to Desktop version on my phone. Haven't tried it on my tablet yet.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where do we get our tokens? :rofl: Does AT&T sell them? maybe that's why we keep getting redirected.

FYI - I don't seem to get redirected when I change it to Desktop version on my phone. Haven't tried it on my tablet yet.
What can we buy with those tokens? I was cheated. I never got one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts