German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Jackson is a regular little ham, I liked the last one best also. He is a very handsome boy! :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
gorgeous pics! and I'm jealous of your "greenery" in the background!!

I have the same camera, love it, but I am camera challenged,,just got a smaller canon easier to carry around:)

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Thank You :)
I got the Nikon Coolpix L110
What a stunning pup!!:wub:
We are thinking of purchasing the same camera as yours just curious how are the action shot and how many pics per second

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
nice pictures and a very good looking dog!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a stunning pup!!:wub:
We are thinking of purchasing the same camera as yours just curious how are the action shot and how many pics per second
Well I haven't figured all that out yet. It is a really nice camera. I am not sure how many pictures it takes per second. Ill find out for you :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Congrats on the new camera! I have a Nikon too (D60). A good camera plus a handsome GSD (like yours) is a photo op waiting to happen at every corner. Enjoy!!! :)

Don't forget to check out Snapfish where you can turn your beautiful high resolution shots into mugs, calendars, 8 x 10s, mouse pads and everything else imaginable!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Wow, stunning photos!

Did you get to practice taking videos and then putting them on youtube for us!!!???

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
to answer the action shot q,,good shots but it must be in sports mode,,as per how many pics per sec,,no idea! I am camera challenged:))

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
what a gorgeous pupper.
Congrats on the camera too :D
- I myself am a canon girl, but your seems to work just fine, lol

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Thats one of the cameras i've been looking at possibly getting.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Beautiful pictures!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts