German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I was kind of regular here about 2 years ago. My laptop died, and I lost my log in info with it, and I haven't been able to get my hands on another laptop until now. So of course one of the first things I do is come here lol
My boy is named Dean, and he was just a pup then, but now he is all grown up. We had plans to do some showing, and some dog sports, but they have all been put on the back burner for now. I'm training him to become a Human Remains Detection dog, and he has taken to it really well.
Here are some recent pics of Dean all grown up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,
I was kind of regular here about 2 years ago. My laptop died, and I lost my log in info with it, and I haven't been able to get my hands on another laptop until now. So of course one of the first things I do is come here lol
My boy is named Dean, and he was just a pup then, but now he is all grown up. We had plans to do some showing, and some dog sports, but they have all been put on the back burner for now. I'm training him to become a Human Remains Detection dog, and he has taken to it really well.
Here are some recent pics of Dean all grown up. View attachment 559474 View attachment 559475
I love the pic of Dean standing against the handrail. Buddy does the same thing except he's on a couch in front of the window

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks every one.
Dean got kind of out of shape during the winter (Don't we all lol) especially his back leg muscles, so I have been making him do two on everything to build them back up again. This was taken a few days ago (he got some water drops on my lens, and I didnt realize it until I got home and uploaded all my pics)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
keeping our dogs and ourselves in shape is on going.
Looks like a beautiful day at the beach
It is. I got lazy this winter. Dean would have happily spent every day, all day outside, but I'm not a fan of being out in blizzards like he is lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts