German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I was super happy to run across this site. I'm Emily and my new baby's name is Oy. I'm sure I will be around quite a bit, so I thought i would say hello!

Oy is very smart and such a love. He already knows sit, down, and waits on command for his food. He is very good at trucking it right to the backdoor when he needs to potty and sleeps in his crate without any fussing. I think I lucked out a little bit, by far he is the easiest puppy I've had (knock on wood)! He is a little land shark, I have to watch my toes. Our cats are not very happy about him moving in though, he has stolen most of their toys! In his defense they are dog toys (out cats wont play with anything else).

Hello again, I look forward to the advice and help as my boy grows up!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Adorable! :wub: Congratulations :)

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Cute baby!!! Love his name too!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oy what a cute baby you've got there! ;) I know what you mean about the cats, too. Maisey has been at my house for three weeks tomorrow, and my five cats are just now deciding that it's ok for her to be here. They don't necessarily like it, but they deal with it.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Welcome! He's adorable! and yes! They grow FAST

Dax is 13 weeks old on Monday. My cats aren't exactly thrilled we have a puppy in the house again.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Oh my gosh! In that 2nd picture he looks like a little stuffed animal! Adorable little guy you have there :) Congratulations and welcome

·
Registered
69 Posts
That second picture -so clear...so cute!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for the welcome! I couldn't resist taking pictures today, I came home to these ears, one straight up and one not sure if it wants to follow suit.
though I'd just post em here instead of making a new thread!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts