German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife's aunt came over a few weeks ago and fell head over heels for Bo and said they had been wanting a new dog, but wasnt sure wht they wanted. so after spending the afternoon with bo she left really wanting a GSD. she called me the next day and asked were i got him and that she was wanting to find one. well i usually keep an eye on the local shelters and always trying to find homes for them dogs, i found a couple and told her about them. she went and looked at a them, but said they were to aggresive. so i found one more at a shelter he was a lil over a year old and looked healthy, she went to look at him and said it was love at first sight. his name is Coach, and he now has a home in the country on their small farm were he can be cared for and taken care of properly. the shelter said they picked him up in a bad neighborhood and you could tell he had been in a few fights, he has a scar across his muzzle and the tip of his ear is a lil damaged, but he is a very gentle and loving dog and jus really fits in with the family he is with and loves to play with the kids. i will try to post some pics when we get a chance to go down and see him.

jus glad one more dog got saved from a horrible place and will have a great life now...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Awww I love stories like yours

·
Registered
43 Posts
WAY COOL!! Congrats to your Aunt on her new family member

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
How wonderful, I love to hear stories with happy endings!!! Why don't you invite your Aunt to join us and share some pictures of Coach!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts