German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Molly she is 13 weeks old (as of yesterday). Excuse the quality of the first shot, photographer is not familiar with my camera ;)

Self stacked, I was behind her though.

And at 6 weeks (from the breeder)

krisk

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
She is beautiful!! Love the TeePee ears. :)

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
She is so cute!!! And she is going to be dark.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
awe so sweet ... congratulations

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
soooooo cute!! congrats!

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Lovely! What's her breeding?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, we are pretty pleased with her.

She is out of Hausmekon's Flag of Honor (who I co-own with his breeder (Hausmekon Kennels), and my boy Connor's breeder (Sunflower Kennels)-who is also the breeder of Molly) He is a son of Am.Can.Ch DCT-Tebe Nobe Me & Bobby McGee HT,PT,TC,OFA and grandson of Am.Can.AOE.Sel.Ex.Ch. Elvaston's Southern Byrne PT,HT,ROM,OFA (a boss son...Connor himself is line bred on Boss)

bred to Hausmekon's Caught Red Handed an Int.Ch.Candai's Ain't No Joe OFA (Major pt'd) daughter and she goes back to german lines on her dams side.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
she's beautiful! congrats!

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
I know Anja :) Love talking to her. Love Bobby too, Joannie breeds some nice stuff

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah Anja and Molly's breeder Lonna have been friends for a very long time and used to do breedings together when they both lived in Vancouver. When Lonna was unable to continue her line, Anja stepped in and helped her out. Both of them are great ladies.

krisk

·
Registered
792 Posts
Molly is beautiful! Looking at her makes me so excited to see my pup get that age!

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Oh very nice!!

She goes back to one of my good dog buddies, Mari Fiori's The Fever, through Bob. We were just 2 points from finishing him when he got injured. Beautiful male with great temperament and presence. I will try to get a picture up. Loved him.

Our 1 year old is linebred on Boss. Good looking, substantial and solid mind.

Hope your Molly does great things!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts