German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vet says likely, trainer says "maybe", rescue says 100%. Came from a breeder of white GSDs but he was discarded for being Fawn, and I rescued him. Name is Stone, he's about 11-12mo old. Fine young man, after an initial bad start (skiddish, aggressive at 5mo). Wife wouldn't let me fix his ear. Oh well. Been training him for a couple months. VERY EASY to train. He's good. Very loyal.

Thoughts? Walks, talks, acts, from hair on the back standing up when mad, to that long long tongue.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
I go with Maybe. If you want you can have Embark run a dna test. Looks like your buddy has many fun adventures with you. Even allows you to put fairy wings on him. Mine would have none of that :)

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
It’s possible 100% gsd. He looks gsd to me. I found german Shepherds looks can vary greatly in many backyard breeders when there is no goal whatsoever and can often be mistaken for a mix breed when it is not. He is handsome regardless - cute wings!!! Have fun with him! Very handsome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Needless to say, I have a 5yo girl too. ?
I thought about a test, but for $100+, meh. He’s with me no matter. Very laid back, aloof, but “can” be friendly. Up for almost anything but getting in water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts